St. Augustine Divorce & Family Law Attorneys
When your family has legal concerns, you want to know that you have a place you can turn and a lawyer you can trust. At the St. Augustine law office of Brad McBride, P.A. , I can help you with a wide range of issues, from divorce and marriage dissolution to prenuptial agreements and adoption. I am adept at negotiation a resolution and finding win-win resolutions to tough questions. However, when a rational, cooperative approach to your family law issues is not possible, I will be ready to fight to achieve the goals you have for you and your family.
Protecting your rights. Protecting your future.
Contact The Law Office of Brad McBride, P.A., Today
As a full-service law firm, my first priority is coming up with a plan that works for my clients. I am ready to help you find solutions to a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce : From the division of marital property to coming up with a child custody and support plan, there are a lot of things to consider in your divorce I will look out for your long-term interests and make sure your parental rights and property rights are protected.
- Child Custody, Support & Visitation (Time-Sharing): Every parent wants to do what is best or eir children . I will help you come up with a plan that protects your rights and looks out for the people you love the most: your kids.
- Paternity Actions : If you are involved in a paternity dispute, you want answers. I will help you find out the truth, and make sure your rights are protected.
- Prenuptial Agreements: A prenuptial agreement will protect your property rights today and in the future. If you have children from a previous marriage or specific financial concerns, I can help you come up with a plan.
- Post Degree Modifications: As your life changes, your child support, custody, and alimony plans should change with it. I can help you get the fair and just modifications you deserve.
- Adoption: Are you interested in expanding your family via adoption? I can work with an agency or help you on your own as you go through a private, stepparent, or grandparent adoption.
- Guardianship: i If your loved one is no longer able to properly care for themselves because of sickness or old age, we can help you protect them with a guardianship or conservatorship.
- Probate: If you are in need of assistance dealing with the process of distributing the assets of an estate, we will help you in all ways necessary. This process can be daunting, and we are here to help.
Contact Us for an initial consultation
Dedicated to building long-lasting relationships with my clients, I will be there to help your family during your most difficult times. I will help you find solutions and fight to protect your rights in court. Contact us today to set up a consultation.